Wednesday 27 July 2011

Website to host my games

My new website is up and running yay Just written the code and uploaded it tonight.

It's where I'm going to put my games I develop so they can be downloaded by anyone wanting to play them.

There's no games on the site right now, but I've been working on the graphics for my first new game which is going to be based on a matching game like pairs but with a few more options and it'll keep the record for the lowest number of turns to complete it.

You can find my website at: http://www.gamecoder.comze.com/

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait - love these sorts of games....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new game sounds great love just the drop lol. I suppose I'm going to be seeing a lot of that old laptop on your knee for quite a while now while you code itand test it. Oh well I suppose I don't mind as long as I get to have first go.(Surely being married to you gives me some sort of priviledges lol)

    ReplyDelete